I moved from Edgewater, FL. to Dothan AL. I was promised I would get all local channels. My service was hooked up yesterday. I was told I would not get NBC because it comes out of Montgomery AL. That is not my problem.

I was told I would have all channels. I want my NBC. I am not the only customer in the Dothan area that is pissed. Then the installer said it would be $3-$4 dollars more a month. That's not bad, but I want my NBC.

Please fix this problem. Help with this problem please. Thanks

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #84100

Direct TV

Corporate Office

Ms. Ellen Filipiak

Sr. VP, Customer Care

2230 East Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Direct TV "hides" this address but I found it! Bombard Ms. Filipiak with your complaints! Maybe, just maybe, they will realize JUST HOW BAD their service is and make changes. They hire and train people to be TOTALLY INCOMPETENT and then tie to you exorbitant contracts when they fail to provide the type of service that is expected.

If the industries won't police themselves, we, as consumers, have an obligation to. Also, contact your local Consumer Protection Agency (listed on County Gov't websites) with your complaints. These "monopolies" are ILLEGAL and the Consumer has to stand up for their rights.

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BRO, AND I LIVE IN DOTHAN TOO!!THATS CRAZY.

ANYWAYS, I CALLED AND THEY SAID THEY HAD TO SEND A WAVIER TO NBC TO SEE IF I COULD GET THE NATIONAL CHANNELS. IM A HUDGE NOTRE DAME FAN AND THEY HAVE A CONTRACT WITH NBC FOR ALL THE HOME GAMES.

IM SUPER PISSED.HAVE YOU HAD ANY LUCK????