I received my new service 2 days ago and today I'm canceling the account and stopping my credit card payment to them.

They do not carry a full line of channel line-up and do not disclose that. (Lifetime for Women, for one) Customer service personnel extremely dim. You can't get to a supervisor until you tell the operaters your life story. Every time you call, every person they switch you to, you have to go thru the "who you are, account info. and identification process" and you DO end up being transferred to 3-4 different robots.

I refuse to do business with this company regardless of any picture quality, which, by the way, on my very, very high end equipment, is not that much of an improvement over the Time-Warner cable that I'm re-hooking up to.

Avery Golden

AVRYAuN@aol.com

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Directv - Billing more than original agreement. Directv "Charging more than original move-in special agreed to in November 2016. Spoke with customer service multiple times (a lot of hours). In January after being transferred multiple times, I spoke..." Read more Directv - COMPLAINT ABOUT MISSED SCHEDULED APPOINTS Directv "...I had a problem with my receiver Sunday 8/27. Tech support tried to help me get everything reset but to no available..." Read more DIRECTV SUCKS SINCE ATT ACQUISITION Directv "I have had nothing but one problem after another since ATT bought them. Their bills are unpredictable. Need to leave auto-pay to get a hold of what they are doing..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more Express - Bad quality ladies sweater Express "Let me say first that this review was long overdue and it's been bothering me so much and finally I have the chance to write it. So this is the..." Read more Cbs Tv - Fire Hayley Geftman-Gold Cbs Tv "Why would one of your legal executives make such a divisive statement? https://twitter.com/search?q=Hayley+Geftman-Gold&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch I think there should be no less than terminating her employment with CBS. How in the world,..." Read more Accurate Engines - Tony from sales is rude and a liar. Never returns calls. Accurate Engines "I ordered 5.4 long block. I also ordered a new oil pan another 80$ . Long story short got my motor after a month and a half of calling when..." Read more