I received my new service 2 days ago and today I'm canceling the account and stopping my credit card payment to them.

They do not carry a full line of channel line-up and do not disclose that. (Lifetime for Women, for one) Customer service personnel extremely dim. You can't get to a supervisor until you tell the operaters your life story. Every time you call, every person they switch you to, you have to go thru the "who you are, account info. and identification process" and you DO end up being transferred to 3-4 different robots.

I refuse to do business with this company regardless of any picture quality, which, by the way, on my very, very high end equipment, is not that much of an improvement over the Time-Warner cable that I'm re-hooking up to.

Avery Golden

AVRYAuN@aol.com

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - Equipment over charged Directv "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..." Read more Directv - Criminals! Directv "Direct TV is nothing short of thieves. I foolishly signed up for this garbage service. I canceled within a month because the used junk equipment they provided me fell apart...." Read more Directv - Account Review Directv "I received a bill March 21, 2017 for charges that I don't remember making in 2014. On top of that it states I'm past due but the billing period shows..." Read more Directv - Whole-home Dvr Tv Service Review Directv "I was granfathered into my channels for 20yrs. 390,392,396,398. When I bundled they said I needed a waiver..I've now waited for 1 month. I would like my channels back..thx The..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more