I was watching a program on CBSe 380 which I pay extra monthly, on Thursday 3/18/10 only to have them switch the program at halftime(basketball game) I had friends over to watch this game and spent alot of money for food etc, only to have DirectTV interfere with our game.I'm pissed and ready to switch to another satellite service.

I have been a customer since 1998, and this is how they show their appreciation for your business.

Seems like the bill gets higher and you don't get anything extra, I'm trying to get in touch with someone but seems impossible, always trying to put you off to someone else, so I may not be a customer of theirs much longer, will have to see.I'm not putting up with this I can get better service else where.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

DirecTV employee illegal trespass on my roof and put safety and security in jeopardy of all tenants Directv "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..." Read more Directv - Cable Installation Review Directv "Direct TV claims that if an installer installs cable and damages your home they are not liable. They first try to say if you rent to someone, the renter said..." Read more Directv - Whole-home Dvr Tv Service Review Directv "I was granfathered into my channels for 20yrs. 390,392,396,398. When I bundled they said I needed a waiver..I've now waited for 1 month. I would like my channels back..thx The..." Read more Directv - Criminals! Directv "Direct TV is nothing short of thieves. I foolishly signed up for this garbage service. I canceled within a month because the used junk equipment they provided me fell apart...." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more