Bella Villa, Missouri

I WAS TALKED INTO THIS BY A SALEMAN FROM DIRECT TV, I CAN'T READ SMALL PRINT SO I ASKED MANY QUESTIONS, THE SALE WAS $19.99 A MONTH, THEY LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THAT IT WOULD STAY THAT PRICE! I WAS NOT INFORMED THAT IT WAS A 2 YEAR CONTRACT, NOR THAT THE BILL WOULD TRIPLE AFTER THE FIRST YEAR!

I GET A BILL AFTER THE 1ST YEAR WAS OVER FOR CLOSE TO $60.00 DOLLARS. WHEN I CALLED TO STRAIGHTEN IT OUT, THEY WERE VERY RUDE AND I GOT NOTHING SETTLED. I LIVE ON A FIXED INCOME AND CAN NOT AFFORD A MONTHLY BILL OF $60.00 AS I TOLD THEM THAT. THIS IS CLEARLY NOT A SALE, BUT A SCAM!

IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT USUALLY IS!

NOW THEY ARE HARRASSING AND TREATENING ME TO RUIN MY CREDIT! PLEASE DON'T GET SUCKED INTO THIS OR YOU WILL PAY DEARLY IN THE LONG RUN!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Quit harrassing me and threatening to ruin my credit, delete what you think I owe you since you scammed me into this by completely lying when I told you I wasn't capable of reading the small print! We are very happy with Charter!.

Directv Cons: Being bothered by sales people, Constant price increase, Lies and ommisions, Lied about the bill tripling after a year, And they neglected to tell me the i was locked in for 2 years.

• Psychological manipulation

Comments

News flash!! Everyone is on a fixed income, cable TV and satellite is not a necessity. Learn to live like all the other people in this world if you can't afford cable don't get it

So you can't read, maybe you should sign away power of attorney to someone who can help you with decisions because you are unable to.