I called and got the AT & T and Direct TV bundle package in March of 2009. I am still calling every month trying to get my bill straightened out. They told me my bill would be around $120 a month for TV, internet and phone.

They also told me I will get around $250 cash rebates which I have not received. I did have to go on their website and sign up for a rebate discount on my bill each month for $18 but that runs out in a year. I have only received a $50 rebate and now they are saying I am not eligible for any other ones.

I have been paying twice as much almost every month and have to get on the phone and argue with them every month. It is such a hassle....once my contract is up I will cancel and will never do business with them again.

Review about: Directv Rebate.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #84106

Direct TV

Corporate Office

Ms. Ellen Filipiak

Sr. VP, Customer Care

2230 East Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Direct TV "hides" this address but I found it! Bombard Ms. Filipiak with your complaints! Maybe, just maybe, they will realize JUST HOW BAD their service is and make changes. They hire and train people to be TOTALLY INCOMPETENT and then tie to you exorbitant contracts when they fail to provide the type of service that is expected.

If the industries won't police themselves, we, as consumers, have an obligation to. Also, contact your local Consumer Protection Agency (listed on County Gov't websites) with your complaints. These "monopolies" are ILLEGAL and the Consumer has to stand up for their rights.

Sounds like the same problem I am currently having with Charter. Told me one price where I would save $40 witjh the

My next provider will be DISH network or someone else.