show details 1:46 PM (1 hour ago)

YOU FOCUS ON THE LITTLE THINGS SO MUCH THAT THE BIG ONES GET OVERLOOKED. WE ARE VERY THANKFUL AS WELL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE DIRECTV . YOU WOULD BE TOO HIGH MAINTENANCE. AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS IF THEY ARE ANYTHING LIKE YOU NOT TO HAVE DIRECTV EITHER. WE LIKE INTELLIGENT CUSTOMERS THAT DON'T FOCUS ON THE LITTLE THINGS AND CAN SEE THE BIG PICTURE.

IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY – YOU TAKE THE CAKE DUDE! J

I LOVE YOU

Andrew Byrd

678-325-1551

DIRECTV - Sales & Service

cs@satelliteactivations.com

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

andrewbyrd

Hello forum - My name is Andrew Byrd.I am the one in which the guy is referencing in the email.

I am the DIRECTV dealership in question. This guy is an ex disgruntled contractor and is making every effort to discredit me. He never showed on time for his jobs, he stole materials off the truck and was a very dishonest contractor. Customer complaints were numerous.

I had to stop using him to try and keep our good reputation alive. As you can see, he kept his word in one area - he said he was going to complain and make stuff up on every board he could find.

Feel free to email me or call me regarding this matter.Andrew Byrd cs@satelliteactivations.com 678-710-8330

I am the guy who every one is referring to on this forum.I own a Directv dealership.

The email in which everyone is talking about is absolutely false. That was created by a disgruntled ex contractor who is making every effort to discredit me. I assure you we never sent that email.

Feel free to email me or call me regarding this matter.cs@satelliteactivations.com 678-928-9100

I worked this guy....he is a schitzo and a rip off!

tami
#119036

WOW ...wow!!

i found this site trying to compare prices of different options ...glad i did i have read so many bad things about direct tv i have crossed it off my list

tami
#119035

really ...it doesn't matter what the other side is ...plain & simple the *** whom wrote this e-mail represents the company..& is there to make us the consumer HAPPY! COSTUMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!

very unprofessional at best & should not be working with the public...thank GOD he's not a POSTAL CARRIER!

And I'm sure this was sent for absolutely no reason....is there another side of this that you may be leaving out DUDE? :cry