Northridge, California

Dear VP,

My name is Marina, I am a new cust and called cust. service 800-531-5000 with some questions on 10/24/15 between 9am and 10:25am pacific time...I had the worst expecience by speaking to 3 of your reps. Sherinda, Tasha and David. I was transferred to the back of the line by these 3 over and over again and repeating the issue over and over again for over 1hr...even though I asked them please don't transfer me to the back of the line, my frustration was elevating as I was being tossed from one Incompetent person to another. They kept repeating the same thing with No compassion and were unwilling to ask a mgr for assistance to help me locate these channels that I was told is included in my package when I signed up. This info was confirmed by 3 mgrs. before I signed up with you, that I would get 2 Armenian channels US Armenia and Shant free. By employing people like these 3...is Not Good business. What happened to going the "Extra Mile"? Making a promise/offer and honoring it is vital for a companies credibility and reputation. Your service can make or brake your company. Misleading or misinforming your customers is a form of lying. We have enough daily stress in our lives and Customers should not have to go through this...Sherinda, Tasha and David should know that they are there because of the customers and you as a company exist because of customers and should consistently improve your service so customers return. I would appreciate it, If you would respond to my email.

Regards,

DTV#83843820

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Directv Cons: Terrible customer service.

Comments