Featured Not resolved
2.4
Style and Design

November/2016: We had tree removed the next week, at cost of $650.00.A second tech came out the following week.

I told him of tree removal and showed him the empty spot. He said that there was no need to have had tree removed! Told me to call customer service and that they would "take care of the amount spent." November 9: spoke to John, w/ customer service, who assured me that "all will be taken care of, including this month's bill." Have since spoken w/customer service twice, each time was disconnected while holding for technical support. Had asked to speak to a supervisor, but was sent on a wild goose chase.

As a former small business owner, and manager of two businesses, I cannot believe the inept lack of concern for customer satisfaction from this company.

Not to mention that we about ten channels we watch, and more than a hundred that we would never watch.Absurd.

Review about: Directv Dish Installation.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments