I had directtv in South Carolina.I brought my DVR and other receivers to do a quick install.

I had two men come in a van with no Directtv signs, but they had the paperwork. First theu insisted that the dish had to be placed on my front lawn. Then that i had to pay them $150 cash in order to set up and dig for the post to hold the dish. I told them I would call Directtv to confirm this and the price dropped to $100.

I told them to take whatever they had dobe down. It sat there until my neighbor took it out. They actually sent me a bill for $400 for installation work and the equipment.

I told them to come pick up the equipment.They never have.

Review about: Directv Installation.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

DirecTV employee illegal trespass on my roof and put safety and security in jeopardy of all tenants Directv "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..." Read more Directv - Brent Vann claim#1610000854-01. DIRECTTV TECH PUT NAILS IN MY ROOF Directv "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..." Read more Directv - Deceptive Advertising by Direct TV Directv "Direct TV engages in horrible, DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING which is one of the reasons I left Direct TV two years ago..." Read more Directv - Criminals! Directv "Direct TV is nothing short of thieves. I foolishly signed up for this garbage service. I canceled within a month because the used junk equipment they provided me fell apart...." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more