Be careful ordering Directv.My daughter had to suspend her services because she lost her job and after 6 months they debited her checking account for nearly $300.00 saying she had a 2 yr contract!!!

There was nothing she could do and it left her account in the red.

Her card was declined in the supermarket!! When she called they just kept saying sorry ma'am. They are not going to give her a refund. I recommend dishnetwork.

I have it in two of my rooms and I'm satisfied.

Oh, yeah and she has been a customer for 15 years!!!!!!!!

Review about: Directv Account.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - AT&T does not believe in customer satisfaction Directv "Directv is a service of AT&T.A Directv installer came to replace my TV antenna.In the process he caused $390.00 damage to my house..." Read more Directv - Equipment over charged Directv "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..." Read more Directv - Criminals! Directv "Direct TV is nothing short of thieves. I foolishly signed up for this garbage service. I canceled within a month because the used junk equipment they provided me fell apart...." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more