Salt Lake City, Utah

Lets see...firstly, the install tech decided to go the easy route and just run my satellite lines on the outside of my brick home - he said, without even checking, there was no way he could get the line in the wall. Hmmmm, the previous satellite company had not problem do this.

Then the tech said, he would be unable to run a line for the second tv....so, enter the wireless minibox. And said, no worries, I will make sure to put in my notes I was unable to get the line where it needed to be and to forgo the $99 fee for this install and setup.

Bill arrives, and of course the charge for the mini install is there. 87 minutes later and 11 transfers and fee is "waived"- or so they said. New bill and you got it...fee not refunded. Another 2 phone calls and of course more transfers and they tell me because the tech DID'NT put in the notes he couldn't get the wire where it needed to be...sorry about your luck but the fee will not be waived.

So, the tech lied....the ridiculous time on my phone wasted....frustrated customer!!! I wonder how much they will charge to discontinue service after only 6 weeks???

On a positive note, Austin, the original person I spoke with the initiate my service was incredible and very knowledgeable about the service and programming. Hats off to Austin - the one bright light on the other side of the phone!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Satellite Tv Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments