My name is Adrienne jones I recently put in a order for direct tv and my card was charged 300.00 and direct tv told me on the day of my installation that they were not going to give me service because of a 7 year old bill that's already in collections I would like my 300.00 back to my account because I have no service and that's wat my card was charged for so now I feel like that's theft I don't want to take this any further my whole family is involved in law and I know my rights can u please take care of this matter I work for my money not to get it robbed like that please let me no wat ur going to do so I can take the proper legal steps against direct tv for theft no service no boxes I have nothing but ah missing 300.00 out my account and direct tv gave me nothing
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Card Charge
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wrote to them about the increase in my rate during my contract time, and was told that a $20 per month charge would be applied for every month that..."
- "Every time a contractor comes to install something, it finally dawned on me why I have this growing mountain of wiring and cables behind my tv. The installer just..."
- "Direct TV will not let you go before taking the last shot. I was a loyal customer for at least seven years and decided to go a different route...."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."