My name is Adrienne jones I recently put in a order for direct tv and my card was charged 300.00 and direct tv told me on the day of my installation that they were not going to give me service because of a 7 year old bill that's already in collections I would like my 300.00 back to my account because I have no service and that's wat my card was charged for so now I feel like that's theft I don't want to take this any further my whole family is involved in law and I know my rights can u please take care of this matter I work for my money not to get it robbed like that please let me no wat ur going to do so I can take the proper legal steps against direct tv for theft no service no boxes I have nothing but ah missing 300.00 out my account and direct tv gave me nothing
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Card Charge
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Direct tv came into my home (90 minutes late), to repair a reception issue. Not only were they late, (we missed dinner), but the technician came in, practically running..."
- "After months of shotty service and incorrect bills, we finally cancelled our DirecTV account after almost 10 years of being a customer. They couldn't have cared less and the months..."
- "Directv account number:76802935 Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I just got home from a [necessary] outing to Bloomies in Aventura mall. What a waste of a morning. A gentleman friend of mine bought me some clothes from the..."
- "They screwed up my order and then refused to refund my payment even though the show time day was in the future. They told me that their system did..."
- "Every merchant deserves an opportunity to correct improper service, quality of product & advertised prices for products. I requested a delivery to my "very best friend in this world." I..."