Coverage Area
Style and Design

I feel like I’m being mistreated by directv!I recently got wireless service through AT&T, and was told about promotion that was going on with Directv.

So I decided to sign up for directv, AT&T schedule a day for the technician to come out. Today I got a email telling me to contact Directv because my account was put on hold. I call them and they told me I couldn’t get services to my House because the previous owner had a past due bill with them, I advice her it was my aunt that was the previous owner and I purchase the home from her, and she also started discussing my aunt private business to me, and telling me I need to get in touch with my aunt to pay her balance off, so I could get service!

I fill so bad about this situation, because for one I don’t have anything to do with her business, and two the day i purchase this services through AT&T, I canceled my services through dish.I’m very, very disappointed with directv and In the near future I would advise anyone to not signup with Directv!

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments