2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

When purchasing your Directv make sure that the customer service representative gives you correct information when selling you your bundle. Here is a little bit of my experience with Directv.

I ordered the bundle for $50.00 with one genie box and up to 3 more room with regular boxes at no charge, I added a 5th box in which I paid an additional $49 dollars for, which is fine we needed it in 5 rooms, The issues is that they did not tell me that you can only watch 3 TV's at once with the boxes they installed never did they say that you would need a different type of receiver to have all TV's be watched at the same time, It was never noticed it until my son moved back home and went to watch TV and could not because 3 other TV's were being watched. I am paying for 2 boxes that can't be used if everyone is home and wanting to watch different program on their TV at the same time. So when I called customer service with this issue they then told me since our insulation was over 30 days we would need to purchase a different receiver to have all TV's to be watched at the same time, they want me to pay an additional fee for the new receiver to swap out with the old one which is over $200 dollars. I feel that Directv should wave that cost as it was the fault of their customer service team for not informing me about only being able to watch three TV's at once.

If I knew that at the time of install I would have had them put the correct box in (which was no charge) at the time of install. I give Directv a 1 star rating, and will not be renewing my contract with Directv.

DO NOT BE SWINDLED LIKE I WAS NOW I AM STUCK WITH A TWO YEAR CONTRACT. Sincerely, UNHAPPY CUSTOMER THAT WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Bundle.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Issue is resolved and direct tv made it right