Bronx, New York

I've been a loyal customer of AT&T for years. I moved my family over from Verizon.

Recently, I decided to try Directv. However, the technician that was sent was absolutely horrible and unprofessional. When I explained to him that I ordered three boxes for three different rooms, he stated that his paperwork reflects differently. Therefore, he canceled my order and left.

Before he left, I nicely requested if he can connect the cables that he disconnected. He said it was not his problem and proceeded to leave. I contacted the office to inform them what occurred and explained that my mother is homebound and ill and her only way of entertainment was her tv. Multiple agents apologized and assured me that a new technician will be arriving at my home.

I waited hours but no one showed up and I contacted the office again. I was told that they were unable to assist me and that I have to wait two more weeks to install my cable when I initially requested services on Sept 14th. I explained that it wasn't my fault that the technician canceled on his own accord and it was unfair for me to wait two more weeks without any tv. I demanded to speak to a manager/ supervisor and was told the they were unavailable.

I'm so disappointed in this disservices since AT&T wireless has been great.

Such a disappointment. I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service Installation.

Reason of review: installation problems, poor service.

Directv Cons: Long wait time for service call and being lied to, Would not reinstall dish, Unprofessional installers.

Comments