1.2

May 20, 2019

Account: 5752149039

161 Dog Ranch Rd

La Luz, NM 88337

In April, your office was contacted that we were needed our Direct Tv Satellite removed for a new mobile home was going to be moved in the old mobile home place. We were informed that we would need to remove our own Satellite. However, they had scheduled a technician to come out on May 2, 2019 to place the satellite on the New Mobile home. He was there approximately 15 minutes. He didn’t do any wiring.

On May 13th, my daughter contacts Direct Tv to have any technician out to put the wiring and a new box for a difference room. When the technician showed up all he had was the box. He stated that the paperwork stated that we were have technical difficulty with out Direct Tv. While the Technician is there, we contact Direct TV again trying to make them understand that we need the house to be wired and even the technician talked with them. Again, all he got was for technical difficulty. Well the technician had to go to other job. So, I contacted Direct TV, explained again about the wiring of the house and the extra box. Our technician asked that we get an activity number and it should have two letters in it. Each time, we contacted the technician with the information, and he stated that it was a repeated number. That the first technician that came out stated that he had completed the job with the wiring in which he didn’t. Between my daughter and I we were on the phone for over 7 hours trying to get everything straighten up. Finally, on Sunday, May 19, 2019 we decided enough is enough and we cancelled our direct TV. We had been with the company for over 5 years and this was just enough.

You have people that that don’t understand English and then there is so much noise in the background, you can hard hear the person. We spend more time on hold then was necessary and when we asked for a supervisor. They would get upset and ask why. They wanted to bill me again for a service change, however, that would be unfair since the first technician never completed this job. I have asked to have two boxes sent to us to have the receiver returned. The final lady that I talked with stated that you didn’t want the satellite back and she wasn’t going to have a technician pick it up. I will pay my finally bill of 214.00 but I better not get charge for anything else. If anything, you guys should be paying my phone bill and if I had fallen off my roof trying to remove your equipment, you would be paying to my satellite until the day I die. I am a very unsatisfied customer with your customer service representatives.

Sincerely your

Denise Cuellar

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Technical Support.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Directv Pros: Used to like your service.

Comments

All you had to do was let them know that the trailer was moved. If the idiot in the Philippines understood your request properly all they had to do was a move order and the tech will have the time and cables to rewire your trailer