1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Dec 12, 2018

AT&T has called me to make sure everything has gone well with the two technicians who came to our house to fix the problem. They didn't even listen to me regarding the problem and the last one said their system was down and had to call back in 6 hours.

I didn't call them, they called me. Fed up with this company and would advise anyone wanting a service for your TV to go elsewhere.

Original review posted by user Dec 11, 2018

Just had two techs out to the house for pixelization, freeze frame, and disconnect and they didn't even bother to look at the equipment as they said and agreed it was the problem of Direct TV's software which they said they've been working on yet the problem has been going on for over a year. Fed up with it even though they said they are coming out with a new box the first of the year.

Good luck there as if nothing happens within that time we are done with Direct TV as they haven't even been honest. I might be getting rid of AT&T to which we've had for years as with a new cell phone I've had nothing but problems too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Technical Support.

Comments