1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I really didn't think ATT could make Direct TV worse than it was. But lo and behold they surprised me.

This is absolutely the WORST UPGRADE I HAVE EVER SEEN. It takes even more clicks to do things now, and the stupid guide is unreadable it is so small. I have a 56 inch TV and I can't read it. And be careful, it is very easy to delete ALL your recordings of a show, in fact, I think ATT deleted a bunch of my recordings when they did this update.

On Demand is stupid...............search for something and it is shown by season.

I looked at something that had 124 seasons - that's right. But only 1 or 2 shows per season. So even tho they advertise that you can see shows you have missed, it is UNTRUE.

Plus, I've had this stupid system for almost a year and IT HAS NEVER WORKED RIGHT. SHOWS FREEZE ROUTINELY AND YOU MISS 30-45 SECS OF A SHOW so it makes no sense when it does continue.

And, I was promised my bill would be $140/month but they keep adding on crap without my permission so it is just as expensive as uverse was. But, I've got the stupid dish and holes have been drilled in my house to install it.

These stupid cable companies get worse and worse and worse. Why did we EVER AGREE TO PAY FOR TV TO ENRICH A MUCH OF IDIOTS THAT HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE THEIR SYSTEM WORK?

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Directv Cons: Being lie to and changing the guide, Poor mobile access, Advertise 200 channels - about 75 of them are ads, I hate talking to the phillipines, I hate waiting an hour on the phone for help.

• Misrepresenting