Been with DTV for 15-years now I call them because they raised my fees from $75 mo to over $105.Asked for equipment upgrade to Genie No problem, asked for credit to get bill back down to where it use to be and in line with new customers and was told sorry that doesn't apply to you.

Also we will have to charge you $3 more for Genie but we can give you a $10 credit for 12-months as a long time customer. Really DTV you offer new clients a deal for $70 that goes to $88 12-24 months which is still over $20 cheaper than what I am paying. Have gone through a total of 7 people at customer service. Guess what Direct I am going to Comcast and you just lost a 15-year customer.

I hope like *** management will see this at some level and realize we have a issue here. Do you honestly thing we are that *** we won't move.

O yeah forgot when you tell them other are beating your door down for service they tell you we connect you to disconnect dept.Nice going you insult me as well.

Comments

Because the disconnect department has all the deals...they are customer retention...their actual job is to keep you....oh by the way new customers cannot upgrade to the genie for free....it is 299 dollars for the genie 99 dollars for each client and a 50 dollar upgrade free....so i think you got the better deal.