Nothing but problems from the start. First, i was referred by a friend so I contacted direct tv to name my referral so we would both received the advertised $100.

The first call I was told I needed to call back after the install of the services. The second call after installation, they tell me I was supposed to call before install and there was no record of me calling the first time. BIG REFERRAL SCAM!!! After receiving my first bill I see 2 charges to receivers.

The first charge was credited but the second was not. To clarify, when I signed up I received a promo with 2 free receivers or so I thought. After talking to direct tv, they tell me I received 2 receivers for free but there is a $6.00 service charge for the 2nd receiver. Funny how they just happened to leave this part out.

"2 free receivers" actually ended up being 1 with an additional $6.00 charge for the second.

This is just 1 month into my service. Whats next Direct TV?

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

Direct Tv are liars and the basic channels suck!! I never got my rebate which I asked about with every bill (at 3 months it was too late to enter a rebate).

They turn your tv channels off in the middle of a "free" weekend preview, my bill has increased over the yr. contract, they want me to pay $49 for them to come cked their outside dish that popped when lightening struck outside my house,(mother nature isnt my fault),So, Im paying 72$ a month for basic channels with not much more than info commercials.RIP OFFS!!

Call their 1800 Hotline

Demand to speak with customer retention

Rant and Rave