Elk Falls, Kansas

To who it may concern:

On 08/21/2018 a sales person came by the house and told us we paid to much for dish and he could save us 750.00 a year his name was Shawn.

He told us sence we had been a customer of dish for 15 years it would be no problem and to call them on sunday 08/26/2018 to cancel dish. sunday when I called dish I did not get anyone so I called on Monday and they said we were under contract we did not know that and they said we have to pay them 380.00 to cancel contract. They said Directv would pay the 380.00 to get us out of contract. That day I was on the phone with both Directv and dish for about 5 hrs so I told Directv just send me the box so I could send equipment back they did I mailed it all back on Friday 08/31/2018. So now I keep getting the bills from them in the amount of 506.79. I have tried talking to them about this and they said I need to go to billing on line it woun't let me go any further they want a payment. So I call them back and ask for billing department and get someone name Dawn JP604R and she said she would tale care of this and my bill would be 16.89 but I needed to wait for the bill to come. I have been trying to take care of this matter sence the end of August I had this service for less than a week. I did not call you guy's your people came to my home your rep miss represented him self and it makes me wonder what kind of company you are running. I need this matter handled asap PLEASE.

Billie Corbett

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Package.

Preferred solution: I will pay the 16.89 for the one week service. I was told by Dawn JP604 R that she would accept 16.89 for one week service and it would done. I have know intention of paying for a service that I did not recive..

Comments