Hartford, Connecticut

I will never do business again with Directtv. I was at a local fair and a gentlemen came up to me representing himself as a directtv agent.

He was a real smooth talker and I ended up signing up, but he neglected to tell me I was signing a contract from a third party vendor which is KR Communications. On their contract it states I was to be paying $74.00 which included HBO, Showtime, Starz, and Cinemax for free for 3 months. I received my first bill from Directtv it was for $135.59. I called Directtv thought it was straighten out, but the next month I get a bill for$148.70.

I ask if I could please have my directtv disconnected because I was not getting what I signed up for, they did agree but KR Communications took out a $175.00 saying I signed a contract with them and they are authorized to do so from Directtv. When I spoke with KR Communications they told me over and over again I signed a contract but they are the ones who breached the contract,I did not get what I signed up for. Directtv says they hire third party vendors all the time and what they did was wrong, but could not do anything to help me. They hire them but can't do anything to help me.

I am not out of my $175.00 and they breached the contract. I am on disability and have a very limited income and what I was told tough you signed the contract.

I believe if Directtv wants to continue to use these kind of scammer they should be held liable. I have read several complaints on line about KR Communications and yet Directtv still uses them, they should be ashamed of themelves, they know this company is a bunch of crooks, but who cares about the customers or should say suckers you get your money and we get screwed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: KR Communications Scammers.

Comments