Saint John, Indiana
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Let me start by saying that the ONLY reason we still have this company is for the NFL Sunday Ticket. They have a monopoly on it and no other company can offer it.

If it wasn’t for that, I would have dropped them years ago!!! There are CONSTANT technical problems (we live near Chicago so it’s not like we are in the boondocks or anything), there are never any apologies, and honestly no one cares. They literally just say “o’well, there is nothing that we can do”. Not to mention the constant price increases or the fact that I have to pay extra for the red zone even though I’m already paying for the NFL Ticket.

There have been multiple times that we have had football parties and no one can watch the game! Why am I spending this kind of money (close to $400 a month) for nothing? Not to mention once again, that instead of spending time with my guests, I’m on the phone (anywhere from 2 to 5 hours) trying to fix our service. And it’s not one time, it’s not two times, it is over and over and over and over again!

So ridiculous! I run my own business and if I treated my clients the way that they treat theirs, I would be filing bankruptcy. If you don’t have Direct TV, don’t get it!

They are the absolute worst! ANYTHING else would be better...literally ANYTHING!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

The ONLY reason we have DirecTv is for the Sunday Ticket! When their contract is up we are out of there!