1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been an At&t customer for 7 years, I bundled the directv service with them. I thought I was getting a good deal.

I signed a contract with them for 2 years. After the first month I wanted to conceal the service, for the reason being the service was always going out. They would fix it and the service continued going off and on. I switched to Spectrum for tv, internet service.

They offered a buy out of your contract deal. I sent Spectrum my last bill and a form they requested to buy out my contract with directv. Monthes went by and I thought everything was good. Until I wanted to open new At&t lines for my daughters, the AT&t representative informed me that I had an outstanding balance with directv of $680 and I could not open a new line until this was paid.

I never received any letter or notice from directv of this balance due.

I believe this is unfair to still be charged for a service that I was very unhappy with and now can’t get my kids phones from a company that I have been with for so long. I really do hope somebody can help me resolve this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Satellite Tv Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Directv Pros: Life before directv.

Directv Cons: Not good service, Being charged for their mistake.

Comments