Santo, Texas

We were notified today that Direct TV removed CBS. I have tv& phone merged.

& the Direct TV bill runs $168.00-$170.00. My AT&T bill runs $144.00-$145.00. Today I’m notified that Direct TV is taking away CBS. I am not happy with this at all.

DIRECTV and AT&T needs to realize they’re not the only candy store on the block . I want CBS BACK.I am not going to wait weeks to make a change.

I know I’m not the only customer with this mind set. Why WOULD ANY ROCKSTAR EXECUTIVE THINK THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Bring back CBS.

Preferred solution: Bring back CBS.

Directv Cons: Tv package.

Comments

EnragedJavanRhinoceros214
#1720126

I want cbs back soon not later You are getting a bad name If you do not bring back soon your company will suffer people will leave are you even tried or are you forgetting the people who have supported you do it bring back cbs

ChildlikeMastiff779
#1719664

Direct TV: Terrible customer service to start with so why would anyone be amazed that they just removed both the local CBS and NBC stations without a bit of warning. Then there is the issue of equipment.

I have had direct TV for years and they have not been trouble free years. I have been paying for a service I do not receive. I have internet TV but have not consistently had that available for 2 years. I advised Direct TV that it was my belief that the equipment needed to be replaced.

No help just a bunch of repetitive directions that simply do not work. I finally decded that if they would not provide equipment that functioned as they said it would I would do something other than ask for help or just get frustrated and accept what I did not have. Bought a single extender and was going to use that but I'm done with Direct TV.

They are simply a terrible company to do business with. Good riddance to DIrect TV and I will not even consider AT&T