1.8
Coverage Area

After being a Direct TV customer for 3 + years, I finally had with this service after AT&T came into the mix. My bill went up, my service went down, and dealing with customer service became useless & an insult.

I was overcharged for months for having just a basic service. My bill was NEVER consistent!! It was all over the place. They always pointed to a "billing cycle" as the reason for the inconsistent billing amount.

The only thing consistent was their service, billing, customer service and pricing. DO NOT go with this service!! Please search other options.

I've known several other subscribers that have left this atrocity. There are SEVERAL other options that will save you a lot of money & fustration.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Xtra Tv Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Directv Pros: Dvr, Picture quality.

Directv Cons: No empathy of the company, No responsibility for their equipment, Customer service concentrates on upselling.

• Psychology
  • waiting

Comments

Stanulg1952_18

I too am unsatisfied with DirectTV. As of December 2017, Customer Service stated that I had a "credit to my account".

And my balance for December 2017 was $0. A few days later, I was informed by Customer Service about the nullification of that credit. They stated I owed $20.79. I checked my bill.

But the way it was presented was confusing. Customer Service just stated that I owe $20.79. I asked them about the "credit to my account", and they repeated that fact that I owe $20.79. I know it only a small amount.

But the principal of the matter is the important thing. They did their "double-talk".

So I'm seriously considering switch to DishTV. I know they (DishTV) are honest.