I had directv for 5 years. Directv was unwilling to work with me on getting my bill down to affordable levels. No where online or on my receiver did it say that after I ordered ppv sports packages I couldn't get at least a credit for the unwatched portions of those packages. Apparently you are supposed to go to the website and find this out before you order them over the receiver I guess.

Anyways I am left with an 1100 directv bill I refuse to pay. I told them they can stick their service where the sun doesn't shine and I will never deal with them again. I now have dish network and like it except for they don't have as nice equipment or as many sports/hd channels. The sad thing was I was willing to pay them $700 to pay off my account and they told me I owed them $900 and wouldn't back down.

I figured a company would take the $700 and be happy but I guess directv doesn't think that way for some reason.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 12, 2008.

Comments

You can't just pick what games you want to watch and then cancel the rest. It's people like you that give DTV a bad name