I have only had my direct tv service now a couple of weeks and for the first week we couldn't even use our service for several days after we received equipment when it took 8 hours of 3 different techs to set up the service, then we had a bundle package with internet service from AT and T and they tried to charge us a different price after what we were quoted, we then got charged for 6 boxes on our first bill and we only have 4 boxes. The tech said he was going to come back to set up the ON DEMAND box but still haven't seen anyone from that either.

Then we called the customer service rep and they said we had signed up for ESPANOL which is a lye because we do not speak spanish. Now we are having all sorts of problems with our internet service AT and T, at first they didn't even send us a modem so it took a whole week to get the modem, we now have wireless setup but we cannot get our son's xbox live going that is also wireless. I am very upset and just checked my account and have already had a payment taken out for $120 and most of the time we haven't even been able to use the service. If you guys do not get this straight, I am going back to time warner where I did not have these issues.

I thought this was going to move us in the right direction and it is leading us down a *** path and I am at my wit's end. If you and AT and T do not rectivy this situation, I will be looking into another route.

PLEASE CALL ME AT 919-924-1345 ASAP.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Comments

hollins1

If this is truely your 3rd complaint.Why?are you still with DIRECTV.WHY?Would you still be giving DIRECTV money for poor service.WTF.Sound's like their is something wrong with you.This post is crazy.

hollins1

I had this bundle also and I don't know which is worse DTV or AT&T..first off you will receive separate bills from each.Please know that if you cancel DTV there is an early cancellation fee of $20 for every month left on your contract plus they will also charge for the equipment. I recommend that you change or close the account # on the account that DTV has on file for you.get a prepaid card for their files.