We got direct tv because if Nick. We pay way to much as is and now we are only paying for channels we do not watch.

We have been with you for over 5 years. Now we are paying you for channels we dont get. You better fix this asap. We are not happy with the dishonesy of this company.

You didnt even inform your customers that they were loosing 26 channels. That is a breach of contract.

You should credit us thr extra money you are making off of this scam. Again this better be resolved asap or you will be loosing alot of customers.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 11, 2012.

Comments

BREACH OF CONTRACT! WE ALL NEED TO FILE CLASS ACTION SUIT ASAP!

THIS IS BS! :(

I called directv this morning to voice my frustration over the handling of this viacom MESS! After I voiced my concerns and dissatisfaction as a customer (and threatened to switch to COMCAST), the representative offered to give me $5 off of my bill for the next 3 months!

I was insulted! I've been a customer of Directv for over 3 years but now I will switch back to the horrible Comcast!

I truly hope customers get really pissed and form a class action suit against both Viacom & Directv! This is corporate america at it's worse!

I cannot believe this is happening loseing all these channels and its not even our choice, I will drop Direct Tv if this issue is not resolved and we all better get a discount for the inconviance that this has caused. I am paying for these channels right now is there going to be a discount for this happening or is my bill stil going to be the same amount I got a certin package I pay for and those channels are in that package is in there is there a dicount for your paying customers?:(