I'm not happy that Directtv can't work out their issue with Viacom.My wife & I watch some of those channels that aren't available now most of our tv viewing time.

Directtv should discount the packaged if they can't broadcast channels that were part of the programming package we signed up for. It is ridiculous the amount they charge for services. They entice you by saying you can save money then charge for add on items to increase your bill. What a shame!

I saw the president of the company on Undercover Boss and he seemed like a good guy.Must have been an act.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Comments

I called them, and got a 20.00 credit off my bill for 6 months.I miss my comedy central, and let them know it.

I don't know if I can last that long without the Daily Show & Colbert.What a deception.

Anonymous: You seem like a generally nice person.And I can't agree more that you should get a discount to your package.

They should set up some way to automatically put it on but they haven't. I recommend calling the 1800 number, Even though the channels will hopefully only be cut off for a couple more days they will cover the cost of the channels and then some for more than a month if you ask. They are offering mostly $5 off for certain number of months, sometimes they offer $ 10 for a certain number or even free movie channels. Unfortunately you do have to call, but you should give it a shot.

And nothing you see on reality tv is real, for any company or anyone. It is not reality.

To Annel: I hope you switch to dish. I hope they loose your favorite channels.

And I hope and pray that you are stuck in a contract, and have to live with out them.I think it would be nice if you had to read a book or go outside every once and a while.

To Annel: I hope you switch to dish. I hope they loose your favorite channels.

Via com u suck I'm switching to dish network.Sincerely a pissed off customer.

P.s.All the people I know are switching too.