I am so sick and tried of Direct TV and their antics with providing services. This is the second time this year that we are missing prime TV line missing.

This times their are several channels missing from the line up. If the CEO thinks him getting on TV help the situation I can tell you NOT AT ALL. They think placing blame on Viacom is helping the situation it doesn't. Direct TV is not cheap at all so *** Direct TV!

I am sick and tried of the excuses. Get your *** together and run your business we pay enough for your services lets get our services now! Tried of the excuses give us what we pay for and take a hit in your pocket because I surely know we the consummers take a big one every month we pay our bill. Don't you dare raise the rate just so you can stay in your custom suit and blame Viacom for it because we all know it is cause of you the rates will raise.

You can't continue this kind of services you will end up playing the cost sooner or later.

We the consummers will get tried and we will *** back. And hard!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Package.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 12, 2012.

Comments

On 7/11/12, Direct TV reduced our service with them by approximately 25 channels. I consider this to be a breach of contract by Direct TV, so I decided to cancel my service with them.

I called to cancel on 7/11/12, and they informed me that I would have to pay $220 ($20.00 per month for the remaining 11 months of contract) to cancel. The service representative also stated that I will have to continue to pay for those channels, even though they are no longer available to me.

If you cancel DirecTV while still under contract, BE SURE to have any credit cards or debit cards you have on file with them cancelled or the numbers changed, or they will charge you without telling you or asking you.