State: Virginia City: Woodbridge Product: Directv Tv Service Installation Clear all filters (1 of 34 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Directv in Woodbridge, Virginia - NEVER ADMITTED WRONG...NEVER APOLOGIZED FOR THEIR MISTAKE..

Direct TV placed satellite on my roof that I never ordered. The installer went on my roof without permission. I live in an attached townhouse and the satellite was ordered by my next door neighbor. I chased the installer off the roof and he took the satellite off the roof but left the anchor part attached to the roof because the roof had to be repaired and replaced by a roofer to repair with matching roofing shakes. I spoke to someone at the company who was a go-between me and the boss who had to do something about my complaint. After some weeks of waiting to hear from them, they made an offered to pay for a roofer as long as I signed a document stating that I would never speak of what happened and that they would be held harmless for any roof damage that may come from their actions. I expected them to apologize for what they did, rather then send some document for me sign to hide their wrongful activities and silence me from speaking. An apology would have been the human thing to do. Instead they did theCorporate thing to do. Maybe Corporations aren't People after all. I didn't take their offer to SILENCE ME. They are not a company you can trust to act rightly in a human way and I wanted to let other people know.
Review
Service
Directv Tv Service Installation
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags