i hade just moved to mass and did a transfer of service and it was horrible schedule time was from 12pm to 4 pm and they never showed up tech called and hade inapropriate tone for me as the costomer told me was running late would be there by 4.4 pm rolls around and no direct tv tech i got a call from tech saying will be between 4pm and 6pm they were on there way and would only take thirty minutes to arrive time passes by and and i get a call at 5:45 telling me that the tech will not arrive til 45 minutes later i have been sitting in my house with my child with things i needed to get done waiting on service all day.

i requested for a reschedule of the apointment for the technician to tell me no there will be no reschedule and i hade to argue with the tech and he still did not listen and a tech shows up at my house at 7pm at night saying he was here to install after i hade requested to reschedule.

i am very upset at how i have been talk to and treated as a customer and very disapointed.i hade requested a reschedule and was denied one by the technician and the one that did show up was sent away told me he drove in from franklin he would not have waisted his gas if the tech i spoke to listened to my request.

Review about: Directv Service Transfer.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments