1.2

On Monday February 8th, we called to see if we can make some changes to reduce our monthly bill.We were told that AT&T bought DirectTV and they can switch us to a comparable package.

We had Uverse300, and were told that Ultimate package is comparable to it. We discussed pricing and if would lose any channels. Gentlemen by name Tray told us that it is a two year contract (but failed to tell us that rates would be locked only for 12 month - I saw it in my account online after it was already installed) and he did not tell us about loosing all premium channels that we had with AT&T Uverse300. When install was complete we were given a channel line up card and that is when we saw that Starz, Cinemax and Showtime are not included in our package.

When I called was told that it was given to us for free for 3 month, after that it is an extra charge of $54.99.

This is wrong. Why would we switch to spend more money and receive less?

We called AT&T and were transferred to DirectTV and then back and forth for 2 hours and nobody can help us. All the people that we talked to: Tray, John, Edgard and finally Amanda a Sr. Floor manager in West Virginia office, just refused to understand our problem.

Our Direct TV acct #4338361.All we want is to get what we had before without paying extra for it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. leolan5862 stated that there is a room for improvement of lies and ommissions and deceptive sales practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of directv ultimate package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $495. Directv needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv ultimate package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I done an online search and uverse 300 doesn't include premium channels.

to Anonymous #1111704