Today I was told that part of that was intr.for 3 months.

Checking taped recording the special offer was NEVER discussed with me,,,,only that my monthly rate was adjusted to $105/month for one year the basic billing was raised to $124....then this month to $161.

This "inside baseball" working things inside Directv was NEVER discussed with me.........I did notice that 3 channels (Smithsonium and two others disappeared on Sept 3) but since they were minor...I didn't care.My rate was for the complete ultimate with the movie and HD channels intact for 12 months...any 90 day special rate never entered the discussion.i was today..."bait and switched" to $161.00.

I am sending the facts to the FCC...but wanted to know if others were victims of this deception.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and false billing commitment. Author liked the most picture quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv billing agreement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments