Walnut Creek, California

I've never had such a bad experience on a website of an internet service provider. Watching TV on my computer from the website is incredibly difficult due to the horribly slow speed and common glitches.

You can't fast forward at all, so when the website glitches (which is often) you have to rewatch what you've already watched. The "resume" option on the recently watched page doesn't work. I've been sitting here for 2 hours trying to watch a 43 minute episode of Mr. Robot.

I think I'll just buy the episodes on Amazon because it's not worth going through this to get them for free. I've never called any company's customer service to complain but I definitely plan to call about this website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

why does Direct expect seniors on Social Security who get paid once a month to pay two times a Month. I would to see one of you people take my check pay all my bills then pay Directv twice a month.

Wee all know that the only thing that matters to this company is the all mighty dollar.

The could care less about the people . What a rip off company.

#1401938

Having spent 4 weeks trying to cancel my direct TV account and dealing with endless shoddy customer service interactions, fraudulent contracts - when they install new equipment "free" they actually put you on a 24 month contract without telling you - so beware!!! I am now dealing with getting my returned equipment refund back.

Despite living in San Diego and sending the equipment back to a CA address they tell me it takes 4 weeks to process even though they have confirmed they received the equipment - I took photos of the equipment I returned, date of mailing etc etc. Amazing really this company has any customers. Spoke with a cs rep on 11/3 who said he was processing the refund claim and actually escalating it.

I call in today 12/8 speak to anther CS rep who said not only was it not escalated but the previous rep took no notes and therefore nothing was actioned. This continued dishonesty, lack of customer service continues even after you cancel your account.

I HAVE HAD ZERO LUCK GETTING A HOLD OF ANYONE IN DIRECT TV FOR HELP !!!!!! THE PRES.

EMAIL , NON-EXSISTING AS WELL AS THE OTHER'S . THE PHONE #'S ARE CONSTANTLY BUSY YET THEY CLAIM # 1 IN CUSTOMER SERVICE , REALLY ????

DIRECT TV IS HORRIBLE , NO SERVICE , LONG WAIT'S FOR REPAIR & CAN'T GET A HOLD OF ANYONE THERE FOR HELP !!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO CALL COMCAST OR DISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Directv Reviews