3.7K views

Direct Tv has lost MeTV. It is available on our local cable provider, I don't understand why they lost it.

I asked them about it and they didn't get back to me. MeTV was an enjoyable channel with lots of classic shows. I would like Direct Tv to reinstate the channel. Does anyone else like the channel?

If so, please let them know.

the more people that contact them, the better the chance that they will do something. this probably comes down to cost, like anything else, but if the cable provider can offer it, I would expect Direct Tv to offer it as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Lost channel.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Live in Shreveport LA and we lost the channel too.

Put METV back in Directv!

Had MEtv in east texas for a long time, then directv pulled the plug, i can't get any clear answers from their customer service ( i can't even understand them when i talked to them) heavy accent. i'm thinking its all about MONEY!

I agree. Bring back METV!!! Good, clean programming!

My elderly mom was unable to get the channel a few days ago and was unsure why. She watches it every day. I could not find out what happened to the channel.

Direct tv carry me tv we enjoy classic.tv it's nice to have family shows with kindness respect morals

Need me tv back

Bring back metv channel 49 please. It has a lot of good shows.

#1592024

I want my METV!

#1591986

I want my channel MeTV back! Please! What happened???????

Why would you take METV off??? Such a stupid thing to do.

Why not take some of your worthless shows off the air instead. TIME TO CHANGE TO CABLE!!!!!

I’d dish has it I’m gone

Time to find a better satalite service

I like ME TV TOO. Seems like we pay to watch commercials.

Why doesn’t directv have me tv ??? I love that channel and now charter has cancelled it two why r y’all getting rid of the classic tv??? Bring it back ASAP!

Unable to get METV on spectrum cable now

I wish they would carry MeTV

Just so everyone knows, MeTV is in fact still on Directv. It is on Channel 24.

to Steve #1591987