5.4K views

Direct Tv has lost MeTV. It is available on our local cable provider, I don't understand why they lost it.

I asked them about it and they didn't get back to me. MeTV was an enjoyable channel with lots of classic shows. I would like Direct Tv to reinstate the channel. Does anyone else like the channel?

If so, please let them know.

the more people that contact them, the better the chance that they will do something. this probably comes down to cost, like anything else, but if the cable provider can offer it, I would expect Direct Tv to offer it as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Lost channel.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Dish TV carries it.

#1620828

BOO, DIRECTV WAY NO WETV. SPECTRUM HAS IT.Type your message here

I, too, missed METV....will it be back..

Want it BACK!!!!

To Direct tv,I pay for way too many channels I don’t want so now you take off one of my favorite channels ME tv.I am soooo pissed.There is so much *** on tv and y’all can’t even keep a fun channel! Anonymous

to Anonymous #1607770

I'm with you,im on a fixed income,and it's costing me a fortune to just watch TV,why can't we pick our own channels ,like metv!!!!!!

to Anonymous #1617815

I agree with you 100%. We have DirecTV too and too many channels as well, which alot of the programs are ****

to Anonymous #1617816

MEtv was a wonderful channel! Wonderful! The networks should be ashamed of themselves for taking it off in alot of areas!!!

Live in St. Louis.

What happened to ME Tv?

It was one of my favorite channels with fun TV shows like All in the Family, Bewitched, Carol Burnett and Friends, etc. Bring it back please!!!

Live in Shreveport LA and we lost the channel too.

Put METV back in Directv!

to Rhonda #1617817

AMEN!!!! Put it back on!!!!!!

Had MEtv in east texas for a long time, then directv pulled the plug, i can't get any clear answers from their customer service ( i can't even understand them when i talked to them) heavy accent. i'm thinking its all about MONEY!

I agree. Bring back METV!!! Good, clean programming!

My elderly mom was unable to get the channel a few days ago and was unsure why. She watches it every day. I could not find out what happened to the channel.

Direct tv carry me tv we enjoy classic.tv it's nice to have family shows with kindness respect morals

Need me tv back

Bring back metv channel 49 please. It has a lot of good shows.

#1592024

I want my METV!

#1591986

I want my channel MeTV back! Please! What happened???????