Is fox 40 going to ever come back on.I f not we are thinking of cancelling Direct TV .

we have been customers for quite a few years and have been pleased so far. Please let us know when Fox 40 comes back We have several neighbors that also have DTV and are saying they will cancel also So please listen to all of us as we are serious about cancelling!!!!!

We pay enough for our monthly service and expect you to do right by your customers and listen to our complaints and do what we ask.PUT FOX 40 back on!!!!!!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

House finally came back on & I missed it because Direct TV has no negotiation skills.Now I'm missing "Raising Hope"..

going to miss "New Girl", "Touch" & "Alcatraz". Thanks Direct TV.. You SUCK! I've never had this happen with any other provider.

Once my contract is up...

See ya!Never coming back!

I'm with you 100%. I spent $10.00 on rabbit ears. It works but only on one TV.Its a pain in the *** to move them if I want to watch TV in another room and its only for Fox 40.

Directv - Technical Support Review Directv "My installer drilled through my copper lines and waste lines. He then turned off my water to the house finished his install then left on a fri evening.. I have..." Read more Directv - Equipment over charged Directv "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..." Read more DirecTV does not care about the customer, period. Will never do business again. Directv "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more