My Name is Darlene Glover I was a Direct TV customer for many years.

Last year the service was so bad I left. Why, you may ask, Service and the lack of communication skills. you system for self service rental movies was put in place so customer could order movies for themselves and if you didn't Direct TV would charge you to process this service.

The problem was if the self service for movies is out of order, why should I pay customer service extra and movie as well. This was the bases for me leaving ,but not with out me paying my bill as I always did,and on top that I called in to inquire twice was this my final bill and was told yes!! I sent in everything they required of me,but they left that big dish on my roof with the big holes in my roof. The collector. I was not going to pay them any thing they went back over a year trying to dig up lies.

Ms. Darlene Gloverat: darleneglover6506@comcast.net

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of directv tv service. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments