Update by user Mar 11, 2012

I would like to make a CORRECTION to this complaint.It is DISH TV NOT DIRECT TV.

Original review posted by user Mar 09, 2012

On February 10,2012 three 3 technicians were sent to my home to install direct tv service.During that time they had access to 4 bedrooms that were needing service installed.

In one of the bedrooms my husbands wedding ring was accidently left on the nightstand. To make a long story short after the technicians left my husbands wedding ring was gone. I contacted the local authorites to make a police report and contact the regional manager to make a complaint. As of today I was told by the regional manager that they questioned the technicians and they didn't know what happened to the ring.

CASE CLOSED.

I hope that reading my experience lets people know that what happened might also happen to them...PLEASE put all valubles away before allowing anyone in your home.My trust in this company is SHOT!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - Equipment over charged Directv "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..." Read more DirecTV employee illegal trespass on my roof and put safety and security in jeopardy of all tenants Directv "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..." Read more Directv - Customer Care Review Directv "Had service back in April of 2016 had to cancel due to I live in VA housing and we can't have a bunch of dishes on the ground. I explained..." Read more Directv - Technical Support Review Directv "My installer drilled through my copper lines and waste lines. He then turned off my water to the house finished his install then left on a fri evening.. I have..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more