after a month of no service due to "satellite not working needing to transfer to new satellite" still no service ..cant get anyone to pick up the phone get recorded messages.

it takes a month to push a button and find a satellite, but only a second to turn you off (with the same button) if your late with a payment more then 3 days.

if this is the best technical people you have please find someone else my 9 year old is looking for summer job she knows how to push buttons.maybe she can at least answer the phone

Review about: Directv Service Transfer.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

We went through every one of these scenarios with them.Who do they think they are, and who do they think we are that they can spit in our face and tell us it is raining?

Verizon is the same way, every month have to call re: issues with those bills too.

We intend to file a complaint with the BBB or our Attorney Generals office if issues not resolved soon.:sigh :x :cry :(

DirecTV employee illegal trespass on my roof and put safety and security in jeopardy of all tenants Directv "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..." Read more DirecTV does not care about the customer, period. Will never do business again. Directv "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..." Read more Directv - Bait and Switch Directv "I have recently changed from over the air and ATT U-verse internet to Directv and ATT U-Verse. The mailing from ATT offered a two year deal (at a good price)..." Read more Directv - Account Review Directv "I received a bill March 21, 2017 for charges that I don't remember making in 2014. On top of that it states I'm past due but the billing period shows..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more