Researched available service prior to selecting new tv.I was told by direct tv that I did not need any additional equipment other than our existing to receive service to a tv that had RVU ready.

So today had new tv installed- message on tv states all it takes to get direct tv --given we have current service all we had to call to direct tv. When we called the representive stated that we need more equipment- a small box.

We asked to talk to a supervisor and each time we get hung up on - I think we need a new provider.Poor customer service.

This person wrote the review because of "incorrect information provided" at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments