I was told that it would cost me $164.98 to have Whole Home DVR on all 4 of my TVs.After the install I was informed that only 2 of my tv's would work but I would have to pay an extra $99.00 for each of the 2 that were not compatible.

$164.98 is high but an extra $200.00 totaling $364.98 is crazy. So now Im out $168.98 for half of what Direct TV told me and because of their mess up I have to pay an additional $200.00.

They wont even refund my money and take back their equiptment.jadeair01@swbell.net

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Well my installation went in just fine for the whole house system with the HR34 HD DVR and 3 other HD recievers.The problem I ran into was that I can't pause live TV unless I am watching the TV with the DVR connected to it.

In my opinion this doesn't equate to "having DVR capability on every TV".

When I contacted Direct TV there were no solution oriented people just "sorry".Pretty lame.

Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more DirecTV employee illegal trespass on my roof and put safety and security in jeopardy of all tenants Directv "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..." Read more Directv - Billing more than original agreement. Directv "Charging more than original move-in special agreed to in November 2016. Spoke with customer service multiple times (a lot of hours). In January after being transferred multiple times, I spoke..." Read more Directv - Direct TV damages home and sons bed Directv "We got a dish installed on our brand new mobile tech. Argue with me on where I wantedbit to the point it was useless. The tech put a dish on..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more