Lampasas, Texas

My cable was cut off although I had paid my bill, and even though I provided proof of a confirmation number(and proof of bank transaction)the Tech still cut me off.He then told me that they don't have access to see if a customer has paid.

( My fault or theirs)? Then Comcast told me I had to pay an additional $130.00 to be turned back on. Oh no thanks!! I will give Direct TV the 10 years I just gave Comcast.

You will continue to loose valuable customers with that type of system.Thanks to you

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - Cable Installation Review Directv "Direct TV claims that if an installer installs cable and damages your home they are not liable. They first try to say if you rent to someone, the renter said..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Directv - Billing more than original agreement. Directv "Charging more than original move-in special agreed to in November 2016. Spoke with customer service multiple times (a lot of hours). In January after being transferred multiple times, I spoke..." Read more DirecTV does not care about the customer, period. Will never do business again. Directv "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more