Piedmont, California

First where do I begin???I called to find out about their packages and it turns out they have a 19.99 deal so I went through century link to bundle and " save" got set up with 1 box ONLY!

After my instal I called and said I thought u guys send more then 1 box?? I have 3 rooms... They said that they are free but before install. This was only a day or so after...

I said well I wasn't offered that! So they tried to charge me $65 per box! Plus the additional service fee of $7. As it is there was no good picture allot of digital breakup and expensive movie rentals and too many shopping Chanel's and infomercials!

So then I called to get better Chanel's and they put me on another plan... 15.00 more... But never got the rebates or credits they offer! So My century link bill was all screwed up!

I had to call on several occasions and speak to different managers! Wasted a lot of time and stress and I got nightmares of speaking to different people and getting put on hold! So two mo go by they fix the issue so I think. I called to ask about moving...

The rep tells me it will still cost 65 per box! Plus nearly 200 dollars to move!!!

I said then cancel me cause I just can't deal with u guys no more...They said they would take out 360 from my account so I changed my credit card number In case they even try!

Review about: Directv Deal.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

ya theese companies just know how to do you, dot they...