South Weber, Utah

I do not want to pay more for free tv.If we all Fold and pay more for a free station who wins.

DTV WILL JUST PASS ON COST TO US AS THEY SHOULD IN A FREE MARKET. Ch. 5 makes a boatload from advertisers why should they get additional monies from us when it is a free broad cast. With all that said please feel free to switch even though I will not.

If you of not want to switch you can pay 20 bucks and get an additional antenna to get the local channels for free.

It is a shame that they are forcing us to do this for FREE broadcasts.DTV keep fighting for us

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of directv tv package. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv tv package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

My God your the 1st person I have seen on here who gets it cheers mate, cheers my faith in humanity is renewed , before you ask no I'm not being sarcastic I really am happy to see at least 1 person out there gets it I work for DirecTV and have had to deal with tons of people who are mad at me because of this. One other thing if you have a high definition DVR you can call and get a device called the AM21 over the air receiver that will feed the Free channels into your system won't know the difference