2.4
Coverage Area

I signed up with Direct TV on April 01, 2010.I paid the full price for years 2011-2014.

I called them about a better rate cause I wanted my first year rate back. After I threat to quit a few times, they offered me a $25 off discount for 12 months. This month December 2014, they nearly doubled the bill again. I called them again for a better rate.

They said, " you already received a recent discount." I quit them on the 12/11/2014. The TV was suppose to be shut off by 11:59 EST but the TV was shut off early Saturday morning. Later in the day, I called to reconnect my services, they waived the $20 reconnect fee. They offered a $5 off for 12 months discount, I refused.

Finally, they offered me another $25 off for 12 months. I called them back a few times cause I checked my online account. The bill was still same as before I quit on 12/11/2014. CS tried to apply the promo again.

I checked online but no discount yet. Finally, the last CS said, you should wait a few days," I called again on Monday, they said, " they have nothing on their screens about these offers. "I argued with CS and they gave me a $100 credit.

I was switched to speak with their supervisor.He checked the log info and he couldn't find any info mentioned about this discount.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Their picture and sound quality.

I didn't like: Lies about discounts.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

By reinstating their service you are under another 2 year contract.. They will probably not be giving you any discounts because of the new contract.

Dallas, Texas, United States #922030

If you want to lower your monthly bill by all mean's switch to another package with less channel's and You will pay less than what you are paying at this time.Nothing is free you have to pay for what you get like everyone else.I have been with DirecTV since 2009.When my bill went over what I wanted to pay a month,I downsized to a lower package problem solved.Plus I get a $5.00 Discount for combineing my DirecTV bill with my AT&T bill.If you keep having you DirecTV disconnected believe me sooner or Later you will be required to put up another deposit then what?