3.0

So disgusted with ATT and Direct TV.Their product is good but their customer service and getting ahold of the correct department to talk to a live person leaves a lot to be desired.

Spent 90 min on phone today and problem still not solved. Was told several months ago that if you combine your 2 bills, they give you nice credit. Waited several months still not combined. Have spoke to them several times about this issue.

This situation is unacceptable and if we need to we will switch both telephone and television service .Clearly the merger of ATT and Direct TV has been a customers nightmare - get your act together or we will quit !

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of directv bundle from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most sound quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments