Direct TV has called me over 50 times at work to answer their *** and annoying survey.They call all hours, everyday of the week.

I have asked them not to call me three times. I've told them that they are jeopardizing my job. Yet, the calls keep coming and coming and coming. Today, they've called twice already.

My boss commented that I should pay the bill. I'm more than pissed off. This is harrasment. MAKE THEM STOP!!!!!!!!!

Don you really want me to rate your *** business? I give it an F.

I will not recommend Direct TV to anyone.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Costa Mesa, California, United States #690931

7/31/13 - Two more calls today at work. No one answers and you can't call them back without getting a busy signal.

Costa Mesa, California, United States #690335

Since last my post on 7/23/13, I have recieved six more calls, two of them today 18 seconds apart.I spoke with a Sales Rep last week who told me it could take up to 8 more weeks to remove my number and that I still may get calls from a 3rd party vendor regarding Direct TV after that.

My advice to anyone who doesn't heed this warning and signs up with Direct TV, DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR PHONE NUMBER! Get a google number, make one up, just don't give them your real number or they WILL abuse it.

Google the complaints regarding the constant calls, I'm not an exception.Oh, and by the way, there is no one on the other end of the call, just noise, really loud noise.

Portland, Oregon, United States #688599

It takes seven to ten business days for your number to fully reflect out of all the systems, since it is an automatic dialer and it's a nationwide company. :zzz

This sounds like harassment and perhaps you need to seek legal advice