My TV service was fine until Jan. 22 when someone changed my service from basic to premier package.

It was not me and they have nothing saying it was but my bill went from $81 to $130. I had my service bundled with phone and internet and it was removed from that. I was not aware until I received a bill on 2/16/18 for $219.70. I called customer service and received no help at all.

They just wanted the bill paid. After talking to different groups still no help. I was told I could not have my basic package back, that I had to go to entertainment package as basic was no longer offered, it was grandfathered. I requested it back as I was not the one to change anything.

I was told they would bundle my services but that has never happened. Also told the entertainment package was higher. OK but then they have been billing me for late fees because of bill. I reviewed my previous bills and went by what I had been paying for TV service.

I paid $183.71 and $84.02. My last bill says I owe $145.00. By my calculations, my bill to date is $259.86. I have paid $267.73.

I refuse to pay late fees when it was caused by Direct TV changing my package without my authorization. I am seriously considering antenna. No bills, no phone calls trying to sell me another package or service.

If I want something new I know how to call and ask for it. The billing department is in need of help and math

Very pissed customer .

Lora Jackson

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Dependability.

I didn't like: Customer service and billing.

Comments